This 12 story tall apartment building will be Prescient’s first high-rise building and the first project utilizing our 6” system width. When complete, it will be Prescient’s tallest structure to date. The project, with over 450,000 square feet of total building area, consists of 8 stories of Prescient structure on top of a 4 story concrete podium. Located in the Uptown neighborhood of Denver, only a few blocks from downtown, this project will prove how bringing our lean manufacturing and logistics systems to the job site can transform the construction process on urban sites.
- Project Type: Market Rate Apartments
- Prescient Project Area: 260,000 SF
- Stories: 12
- Owner: Trammell Crow Residential
- General Contractor: Martines Palmeiro Construction
- Architect: Kephart Architects
- Structural Engineer: Anchor Engineering